Friday, May 11, 2007

For your viewing enjoyment

One of us is wrapping up field work in Ghana. One of us just got back from 3 weeks of project work in Benin (um, yeah, and I will post all the blog entries I wrote by hand just as soon as I can type them up). We're both getting ready to leave Accra behind until our return flights to the States! First for a week of traveling in the eastern region (rumors of monkeys and waterfalls abound); then eastward ho! I'll be back in northern Benin. CLA will be hitting Nigeria before settling in for a few months of work based out of Cotonou.

So while the behind-the-scenes work begins for the transfer of omowe to its new home(s), here are some photos! [click here]

1 Comments:

Blogger Carey said...

Hi C & J!
Love the blog... I heard you met Ari at a Passover Seder. What a small Ghannian Jewish world!

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home